to the Defender page on your site?

> I would have to question the exact products and
> rights 'owned' by Persona in
> this case, as quite a few titles were just
> distributed by them... such as
> David Ledbury's old publications - Sam Prime etc,
> and the game Manic Miner
> which David personally owned the rights to (given to
> him directly by the
> author Matthew Holt) which was why David was able to
> kindly let me use Manic
> Miner on the coverdisk for Sam Revival issue 9.

Indeed so, and no other titles have been released by
anyone else to my knowledge either.

(Manic Miner was never signed over to Persona -
Matthew Holt gave it to me to "do what you want to"
when I still had Phoenix. Basically he'd seen no money
on the game since SAMCo had it... and certainly from
no other publishers before me.)