http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.btinternet.com/~c.pile/)
> - the only
> reason I have it on my site is that Chris' website
> was shut down and I put
> together a page to keep it 'active' on the web as a
> service to the community
> *sigh*
>
> I have removed he download for the time being and if
> Duncan can prove that
> he has the rights then I will happily remove it (and
> send a copy of his
> rights assertion to Midway Games >:->>) - if he
> can't then it will go right
> back up again where it belongs - in the public
> domain.
>
> I also wonder if this means that anyone owed
> royalties will be able to claim
> them back, with compound interest :-)
>
> Dan.

I wonder if he understands the fact that there is, and
never really was any money in the SAM, that it was a
machine supported by us, and his father as an act of
love... and that his father would not want him to act
in such a manner?

Perhaps Dan, you should send him a message, as a .dsk
file with one of your smoooooth basic scrollers :)

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com