Gavin Smith wrote:
> Definitely, although I'd like to sort of integrate the stuff into the
> archive in terms of listing it with details such as author name,
> publisher, year and also screenshots - where there would normally be a
> download link, it will just say something like "Distribution Currently
> Denied".

Can I ask that the wording is a bit kinder? You're making it sound like
people are being unreasonable, which is something that is (IMHO) bad form.

Something like "the author has requested that this work is not distributed"
and put some contact details for further info.

It basically says the same thing but it's what I was talking about before
about respect.