Quoting Dan Dooré <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Stuart Brady wrote:
>
> >I can't seem to log in anonymously.
> >
> > I'm in work and I can't FTP out the way - can someone confirm? Password is
> > blank...
>
> Works for me, but not as anonymous it has to be [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> as the userid and the password is blank/anything you like:

Cheers, forgot to test it last night at home, and now I'm back in work...

By the way, if you find leaving a message on the forum is putting you off
uploading software, then don't worry about it (perhaps a Wiki would be
easier...) - it's better that we get the stuff uploaded, so feel free to logon
to the FTP site and dump all you can dump.

Cheers,
Gavin