Gavin Smith wrote:
Next stage of the journey is to get a couple of wiki pages on the site - I
thought we could try and compile a list of every known SAM title, with details.

I've just added most of the stuff from the scrapbook games list however...

1) I'm getting wrist ache - that page, and several others are all generated from a flat table - anyone want copies of said tables and write a converter for them?

2) If we're going for as a complete list as possible, then it'll need more details. It'd good if as well as publisher it included details such as the design team etc. would also want links into the ftp site, and be able to do nice cross linking without thinking about it.

I think before too much effort gets put into a wiki list it might be worth thinking about a proper database and web front end. It might be worth speaking with the WoS chap about what he uses?

If I'm looking at "EGGBuM" say, and see it was written by "Sad Snail Productions" I should be able to click on that group name to find out who was in it and what else they wrote, and to do that youwant to use a database rather than have to edit several different places when a new program or bit of info gets added.

Sorry if that sound negative, good stuff so far.

Tim