If a program really is PD, then they don't need permission to distribute
it.

I only wanted to say that YS didn't knew it. I mean even if it was PD, they [YS] weren't sure, unless they asked the author. You cannot believe to the in-game text. Is my opinion now clear?

his origin is Czechoslovakia. We both think
there is no reaon of removing the country name.

Did the program previously say that, and end up not saying it?

Frantisek Fuka told me, that ALL texts of his 128k demos Fuxoft Soundtrack part 3 or 4 were removed, including the country of origin. I don't know what issue of what magazine it was, otherwise we could possibly compare it to the original version. (Fortunately, both these demos are preserved with their original texts because they were formerly converted from 128k to Sam Coupe. :-) )

/---
Aley