On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 09:36:12PM +0000, david wrote:
> Colin Piggot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The belated issue 11 of Sam Revival magazine is out
> > now.
>
> And it's great reading as well :)
>
> (And listening!)

I really like track 17, and would love to know how the effects work.
I know nothing about phasing noises, or any of the other effects that
you could do.  How do they work?

The mayhem accelerator looks great -- I just hope that it won't be too
expensive.  Having said that, it'll be great if it can external RAM.

Hopefully I'll get SDCC working with a tool to build SAM disks, and I'll
be able to write some games and maybe an OS.  I should imagine it will
be possible to write decent games at 50fps without using much assembly.

One question I'm hoping someone can answer: if you were to emulate the
user-mode of an existing 32-bit architecture using the z80, which one
would you choose, and why?  I'm mainly interested in those that are
already supported by the GNU tools, and can be emulated relatively
efficiently.
--
Stuart Brady