Well some good news I've found the first tape which covers the period Aug89 to Feb90. This was the earliest phase of the hot-line and covers the period before the first shipments in December and beyond. It was fascinating to hear again the problems with the main board, the change of graphics from 64 to 128 colours and the Heathrow warehouse fire where the first keyboards were stored...... I'm busy cleaning it up.... no it's not going to be hi-fi and then I'll put it up on my website or somewhere suitable as soon as I can.
Ian