From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of James R Curry
Sent: 10 December 2005 18:34
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Sophistry

Through judicious use of monkeys and typewriters, Andrew Collier
produced:

> On 10 Dec 2005, at 14:38, James R Curry wrote:
>
> > About a week ago, I suddenly had the desire to play the SAM version
> > of Sophistry, again.  I have no idea why.
> >
> > Of course, living in the United States, I no longer have access to
> > either my SAM, or my copy of Sophistry (which I purchased when it was
> > first released).
> >
> > So, I'm wondering if anyone would have any objection to helping me
> > out with a disk image...?
>
> You have mail.

Yep, thanks to both you and Dan Doore.  :)

> It's a bit odd though - the music is messed up and you start the game
> with only one life. I think it's detected that it's not an original
> disk, and put itself into some sort of pirate-happy demo mode.

That definitely appears to be the case...

Thanks again, anyway.  :)--
James R Curry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Good to know the world is in no short supply of freaks. Too bad
no one's figured out a way to use them as fuel." - Lisa Galgano.