Thanks, I`ll check what it was that I couldn`t load, but I`m not sure
if I ever got anywhere with B-Dos, still never used it.

So it`s possible to just take a standard file from WoS and load it
directly into emulator?

Colin Piggot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Which emulator on SAM do you guy`s
use? I only ask
> as I`d like to take 48K snaps from say WoS and play
>  them on SimCoupe and never managed it due to
> different format snaps.

I use Martijn Groen's ZX Spectrum Emulator v4.0, the one that's on the B-DOS
disk images, as that can handle .SNA,  .Z80 (48K), and .TAP files. Very
nifty!

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
April 1995-2006 - Celebrating 11 Years of developing for the Sam Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/