Nice one, I`d love to play Rentakill Rita, Bosconian 87 and a few others on
SAM, just for the different aspect ratio.

Could you post a link to your site please :)

Martijn Groen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Colin Piggot wrote:
>> Which emulator on SAM do you guy`s use? I only ask
>> as I`d like to take 48K snaps from say WoS and play
>>  them on SimCoupe and never managed it due to
>> different format snaps.
>>

> I use Martijn Groen's ZX Spectrum Emulator v4.0, the one that's on the B-DOS
> disk images, as that can handle .SNA,  .Z80 (48K), and .TAP files. Very
> nifty!
>
> Colin
> =====
> Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
> April 1995-2006 - Celebrating 11 Years of developing for the Sam Coupe
> Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/

A happy new year to everyone!
I will be uploading ZX Spectrum Emulator v5.0 to my website asap
and the last version of my ZX81 Emulator which includes the
hi-ress graphics routines made by Johan Koelman.

Greetz,

Martijn Groen