----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Collier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: Sound Chip

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 12:40:42PM +0100, Colin Piggot wrote:

To get fancy volume bars and frequency bars etc in demos, you just keep a
note of the values that you OUT in your music routines to the soundchip's
volume and frequency registers.

I'm not sure if the compiled e-tracker player stores the values for you to check later (I have a vague recollection it does, but I may well be wrong!),

It does, and so does the ProTracker2 compiler.

HTH,
Andrew

--
---       Andrew Collier         ----
 ---- http://www.intensity.org.uk/ ---

Thanks for the sensible answers. So I just have to find them then. I thought that may be the case.