On 23 May 2007, at 4:57 AM, Andrew Park wrote:

There seems to be some more activity on this list which is good news which has got me thinking, like me there are probably people out there that are trying to write new games for our beloved SAM but lack that final bit of the
jigsaw whether it be some routines, music or graphics.

Would it be a reasonable suggestion to make that we set-up some resource centre so that everyone can submit ideas or source so that we all can use. I understand people thinking about others getting something for nothing and it would probably end up being the same few submitters but I think it would
help the community.

It's a pretty good idea but I'm not sure there's *that* much going on. It would seem to make sense if people just talked a little more about their projects on the list and that way people could contribute if required. But maybe World of SAM could keep a page of current projects?

Gavin