The biggest one would be my brain has atrophied :)

Sincerely, someone else would be much better positioned to do this than me.

And frankly, if Gordon has a fully fleshed out concept, he could do worse
than updating it for current consoles (Live Arcade, or disk-based) and
testing the waters. We've got enough people in the biz on here :)

Si