Howard wrote:
> Still fascinated by the subject.  After many many wasted hours fiddling
> around with routines, I can see that realtime updated 3D on the SAM is
> possible, but haven't got the brainpower to finish off my buggy work...

I remember you released your Open3D disk on your website many years ago,
which just had piles and piles of source code ... just wondering if you
happen to have any screenshots of it actually rendering something?

Colin
======
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
1995-2008 - Celebrating 14 Years of developing for the Sam Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/