You can also import comet source directly into Jam Assember from a SAM disk image or file.

Dave

Jam Assembler download http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/stoneddesign

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Collier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: Attempts at 3d on the Sam?

On 30 May 2008, at 00:33, Thomas Harte wrote:

Did you produce any demos with Open3d that I could just load up and view, without having to assemble? I didn't own COMET back in the day, don't have a way to transfer disks to disk images anyway, and World of Sam lists it as "not yet approved" for distribution.

Hi,

It looks like Comet is available from Edwin's own website here:

http://www.samcoupe-pro-dos.co.uk/edwin/software/comet/comet.htm

Edwin - i would it be okay by you, if I enable the download on WOS as well?

Cheers,
Andrew

--
 ---       Andrew Collier         ----