Thanks for Sharing Ellvis !

Edwin

----- Original Message ----- From: "ellvis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: In pursuit of Dead Wild Cat

Hi,

I am not really a coder, but you can always try to look at http://baze.au.com/misc/z80bits.html It's a collection of z80 math routines, all commented, it's done by Baze/3SC - Spectrum demo coder.

Just for an inspiration. Anyway, it's really great to read such a stuff here on the list, pretty inspirative!

ellvis

Chris Pile wrote:
Re: code, I really don't think that cycle pinching is the main roblem — I think it's algorithmic. I'm going to need to think about that a bit more. At the minute I'm a bit indoctrinated as to how I think a 3d pipeline should go, and I may need to rethink that.

Sometimes you have to take the unconventional route when optimising for "old-skool" hardware! Textbook methods are fine if you have the horsepower - if not, then you're
going to have to look at pulling out all the tricks you can.  :-)

--
ellvis/ZeroTeam

web: http://zeroteam.sk
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]