Having just received a copy, obviously I have to say that the 3d demo
is "truly awesome". As is the rest of the magazine and disk.

But it does make it apparent that the floppy drive in my Sam isn't
long for this world. I have an external one too, so I should be fine -
but is there any solution yet for an entirely solid state Sam? As I
understand it, neither the Trinity nor the Atom attempt to look like a
WD177x, so the ROM can't load DOS from them. Is there anything else I
can do? Is there maybe a Trinity and a modified ROM that I can
purchase, or maybe something else I haven't thought of? If not, is
anyone working on anything in this respect?