i cant say i blame you the sites i have seen so far are utter rubbish

£1000 on a dual core64 bit machine and it cant even stream video of a
higher quality than the spectrum pathetic waste of time and money!

cpm?
tried the 80 colum text editor but really dont like it it seems
incredibly sloooow
tasword+2 with tascon+d from format was much more my cup of tea im
amazed no one has bothered to convert it for sam is it incredibly
difficult to convert a 128k porgram
ram out port different and ram pages 16k with sams 4½mb we must be
able to have copies of all ram possibilities no? does it not work like
that? we have mode 1 any how fat lot of good that did her!
20 years old pities sake 82 speccy 87+2+d jeeez misspent yooof nee a
hood! no refused to wear a school regulation coat over here! too
maoist for my liking!