no it isnt its tasword II
not +2 like the amstarad +2
or 128k
or +3
converted using tascon+d
took me aboug a month in kowloon library!
was filling my g-bank with books video jpeg and ofcourseNES
+2 128 +3  versions have 64kb text file
32 colum text really nice n easy to read and fast text editing
the ost beautiful thing was definitely the fact that the word left
word right went to the fron and back of the word so you could get
around much easier what a pity they havent put this powerful editor on
sams cursor keys using shift or symbol
had mail merge too so multiple letters to different addresses
only used it for inputting and printing keirons essays for QMW college
also typed in text used pc suite to transfer to pc disc or was it
called something else on the +d

no z80 assembly routines in  a library anywhere?
networking 3d vecors stuff like that conversion from 128 to sam?