Hey Roger,

Yes, I've watched a few already.  I haven't seen many of those demo's
before, which bits are by you specifically?  The vid "there's only
one" is very cool, and that Tron demo! :O

I meant Ant Attack on the speccy, am I remembering wrong that it was a 16k game?

Attributes would definately be faster, although my blitting code seems
to be fairing pretty well. It plays very smoothly in 1 player mode at
least.  I experimented with different sizes and styles for the piece
gfx and ended up really liking the 6x6.  I'll upload a screen shot in
a bit to show you how it looks with some pieces racked up.