Chris Pile wrote:
Yep - seems like it was early if it was around December time... Memory isn't too good these days! ;-))

I have a couple of projects I started 10+ years ago, but never finished. It would be nice to complete
one of these in time for the SAM's birthday.

I've just been made redundant - so I've probably got the time. Now I just need to get the enthusiasm to actually make a start... Oh, and to try and remember how to write Z80 too!!! It's been a while! ;-))
Chris

Sorry to hear that! Times are indeed tough for many (inc me) at the moment. I've bitten the bullet and been ebaying my past away! You'll know first hand what a terrible hoarder I am, so it's going to take a while to get rid of it all!

Might actually retain the Sam though. Suppose it still works. It's actually stilled packed in it's original box somewhere in the attic.

A lot of my prototype interfaces were dumped though and the QL ones too, just didn't see the point in keeping them and probably worthless objects with no remaining documentation. Only one I think I still have is the VTX5000>Sam i/f which you altered a version of the Sam Terminal s/w for. Still brings back a few memories!

Wayne....