whereas r800 has 256 byte ram blocks whose page edges result in a
refresh! pity the darn thing isnt z84 24mhz - mind you even zilog dont
claim to have this speed so dont see how the russians can claimit or
the dma when there arent any clocked at the speeds they claim and even
for the 14mhz atm turbo 2+ pentagon they havnet uploaded any videos of
48/128 stuff actually able to use it....

did you try this in atom lite - its not sam screen mode yet but we are
working on it...

http://cid-1c842d5b23e1e0e2.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/zx%20spectrum/zx^_girlsaloud^_something^_kinda^_ooh.zip

http://www.ys3.org/?p=106

dunno what embed does...

<iframe title ="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0"
marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"
style="width:98px;height:115px;padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;"
src="http://cid-1c842d5b23e1e0e2.skydrive.live.com/embedicon.aspx/.Public/zx%20spectrum/zx^_girlsaloud^_something^_kinda^_ooh.zip";></iframe>