speccy rom was 16kb the dissasembly was over 300 pages
surely your 14kb of 3d stuff woudlnt be 300 pages long would it?
can it run in a monitor?
no one managed to modify softcack9 or +d hacker for sam - mind you
neither offered 3d vector detection so it wouldnt be much use - unless
you had figured out a way of using cpc+ sytle sprite blocks when
drawing 3d stuff? cant think why - might help with x,y placement
though?
v9990 had 125 - how daft is that? no rotation or skewx,y&z axes