chris asked me to delete the ix and iy from the lemmings code!
it would have taken me years! mind you my sam keybaord membrane was
wokring in 92! now i have atom lite and no keybaord membrane working
from 3 machines!
you seem to be optimising your 3d routines
were there any 48 routines that are faster there was so much 3d
software on the 48: full list from wos

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseek.cgi?regexp=^Vector+Graphics$&phrase&loadpics=1

elite 3?
http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseek.cgi?regexp=^Elite+3+Novosibirsk$&pub=^Shadow+Soft$&loadpics=1

someones taking the mikey?!

was thinking along the lines of
artic 3d combat zone
melbourne starion
crl tau ceti
nexus micronaut one
rainbird/firebird  starglider1&2 carrier command elite
ocean battle command
realtime  starstrike 1&2
mikrosphere sky ranger
electric dream i of the mask
microprose f15 project stealth fighterf19  gunship
novagen mercenary &escape from targ
activision fighter bomber
and ofcourse digital integration

velesoft reckon the external ram mb gives sam control over a single
16kb page i thought the hmpr controlled the external ram port but
there doesnt seem toeb anything in the technicial manual about how to
page it - other than it would page in the same way as teh internal
ram?