I think Colin's probably been bogged down with that dreaded virus many of us suffer with... WORK!! lol! ;-) I'm sure we'll see it soon enough. He's also got a few other things up his sleeve by the sounds of it, so we'll probably go from zero to ninety with cool SAM stuff once things get moving again. :-)

I'm trying to get back into my own new SAM game project at the moment... It's always a pain trying to work the time out, between what you HAVE to do, and what you really WANT to do. ;-)

Which reminds me... it's a while off before anything would need doing, but does anyone still dabble in writing SAM music? I've done something for my own games in the past, but obviously not as polished/skilled as others. So it'd be great if somewhere down the line, anyone was willing to work on a new game project? Full prominent credit, and all that, of course! :-)