Thomas wrote:
 it's a normal yellow phono for composite.

Obviously the SAM can output RGB and composite from its
not-quite-SCART socket, but what can I do to connect it to my TV?
Quazar doesn't seem to have anything relevant in stock and I'm a
soldering dunce.

But I do make up customised cables on request :)

I can build a cable to connect from the SAM SCART socket to a phono plug for your TV's Composite Video input. Also, I assume there is red and white phono sockets for audio input too?

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé
1995-2011 - Celebrating 17 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/