Yes - lots of those, including two next to the composite video. The
screen is comically oversized if anything, and they seem to have taken
the opportunity to really cover the thing with inputs...

Probably best to get in touch privately and sort this out. I'm finally
about to scramble desperately onto the housing ladder, so depending on
timings I may even have a new address to report.