On 7 June 2011 10:15, David Sanders <dsuzukisand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If, like me, you get annoyed by endless rambling emails then please
> just filter them. Replies to these messages are the only time I hear
> about them at all, and it's always people complaining about them.

Or you could unsubscribe from the list, then you wouldn't have to read *any
*of the endless rambling... I got the feeling that endless rambling was all
we were left with.  :)

The raw enthusiasm does shine through despite the terrible spelling and
construction and the complete lack of understanding or self-awareness.

In a way I find it kind of endearing, in the way that other people's
6-year-olds are endearing as long as I don't have to look after them for
more than half an hour at a time.

And now I'm replying to your message about how annoying replies to messages
about this are. Sorry. :)

Geoff