2011/6/7 Roger Jowett <rogerjow...@gmail.com>

> oh shit im sorry i didnt realise i was talking to LCD

Orly?

> your wonderful bmp2scr program has crashed like a thousand times

Then do not use my program, write one yourself!
Your computer crash very often, reading from your other mails about your
internet connection problems.

and
> the output from it the 29mb tap and tzx files were finally converted
> to the sam coupe atom lite interface as i asked you maybe a year ago
> or more thanks to andrew colliers fantastic python script though im
> sure as heck it wont work on my machine
> so spamming is asking you to do something

Sorry, but for me it sounds not like asking, but more like demanding.

> or asking you why the hell your own software program which you wrote
> crashes so many times

Your computer seems to crash very often even with a active internet
connection. Sure, my program has some bugs too (it was alpha version), but
your hammering was the reason to freeze the development for unnamed amount
of time. The bugs were on the todo list. look at the whatsnew.txt. All
reported bugs are fixed until you came and started to annoy me repeatly with
the problems we both know about and I was working to find the reasons, but
the other reported 1x and not hammered like 1000x after I said, I will fix
them later. I have a real life too! But you keept hammering without even to
try correct spelling.

> i see of course a s a pc progrmamer you dont
> have to answer questions aboutyour program

Lies! I answered all question until you started to repeat them over and over
like the movie player for ATOM. How much times I told you, I have NO ATOM???
Coding a movie player on a emulated atom is not very good idea as you do not
know how fast it will work on a real machine. Hammering about it made me
unwilling to answer more [not questions but] demands from you. Until this I
was answering all your question, even repeated ones.
If your further answers were not answered, this, and maybe puting a ban
(spam filter) on you was the reason.

> its a bit like nemesis from
> konami on the speccy so what if it was so bad that it wasnt worth the
> money dont buy it

I purchased Nemesis from Konami on Spectrum back in the 80's and I think, it
is not that bad game after all. There are others I wasted money on, like
"Knight Rider"

> but dont compalin to us we couldnt care les once we
> ahve got your money it slike the internet connection speed no one
> actually gets what ethy pay for and they are all dead chuffed about it

Why not you ask wodafone about the slow speed? Is the slow speed only at
your home and in some other places the speed is much higher? They can surely
effort to put a 100,000 pound relay station near your home to improve your
connection.
If the next relay station is too far away, you can surely give your 3G stick
back and go out from the contract for free, then ask other providers where
the relay stations (senders) in the area you live are.

Okay, you was not spaming, but pesting.