I'm unable to reproduce immediately, at least on short runs; I'm not
sure if maybe my random hitting of keys (looking for that map key that
I know must be somewhere) and inconsistency of choice between QAOP and
6789 may have been a factor. On the occasion in question I'd also
played right the way out to 2000 moves.