From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of Andrew Gillen
Sent: dinsdag 29 mei 2012 01:43
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Epic Fail

Agreed, this is no failure, this is start of what could be a great game.
Very smooth, I don't have a joystick that worked with my SAM, so I had to go
with using a pp-joy stick with the emulator. I agree with Howard, the only
issue I can see it the very slow initial speed of the ship, but other than
that 6 enemy sprites, three bullets? and a player ship seems enough going on
at once to refute the fail in my opinion.

Cool music track too. Must have been good, my wife asked me to turn it down
:)

All the best

Andrew