As the list has life signs - i'll try again :-)

Quoting da...@properbastard.co.uk:

Very good point :-)

Quoting Leszek Chmielewski <retr...@gmail.com>:

Am 28.02.2013 18:09, schrieb da...@properbastard.co.uk:
So I guess this is a no then?

Quoting da...@properbastard.co.uk:

I was wondering if anyone with PAWS (Professional Adventure Writing System) knowledge could help me try and transfer a game from SimCoupe DSK format to one that would work on the Spectrum?

I've a game which was originally written for the Spectrum around 1988 (if I remember right) which I had managed to convert for the unreleased Blitz 9 - but I'm not sure how to go about getting it to work on the Spectrum again.

It's something I'm thinking could be worth adding to the WOS archives... or perhaps at least dusting off for the crap game compo :)

I'm not familar with PAWS, but I just want to suggest to change the subject because many of us got mails from Doctor Ugandunga with same subject "assistance required", asking us to help him to bring the sum of 55 Million US$ out of the national bank of Uganda, and offering us 40% of this sum for our Assistance. Nobody reads mails with the subject "Assistance required/needed/requestet"...

LCD