I'm late to the party but congratulations from me! Now we can all more
easily word process just like George R.R. Martin.

I've been reimplementing CP/M for a non-Sam platform on and off; as
it's also now relevant here can you comment on which CP/M reference
resources you'd recommend? There are some voluminous pages near the
top on Google but they all seem to leave certain ambiguities
lingering.

Presumably you've got, or once had, some real, physical documents?