On 20/05/2010 15:26, Hoover, Tony wrote:
Try adding these SRV entries to your DNS server:
---
_ldap._tcp.samba4.my.domain.   IN    SRV    0    0    389
ldapserver.samba4.my.domain.
_ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.samba4.my.domain.    IN    SRV    0    0    389
ldapserver.samba4.my.domain.
_ldap._tcp.Default-First-Site-Name._sites.dc._msdcs.samba4.my.domain.
IN    SRV    0    0    389    ldapserver.samba4.my.domain.
_kerberos._tcp.samba4.my.domain.    IN    SRV    0    0    88
kerberosserver.samba4.my.domain.
_kerberos._tcp.dc._msdcs.samba4.my.domain.    IN    SRV    0    0    88
kerberosserver.samba4.my.domain.
---
Where ldapserver.samba4.my.domain is the FQDN of the LDAP server in your
domain (samba4 domain controller?), and kerberosserver.samba4.my.domain.
is the FQDN of your kerberos server (also your samba4 domain
controller?)

If you have multiple domain controllers, you will need to have the full
set of SRV records point to the each of the DCs.

Good luck.

When you provisioned samba4 it generated sample bind and zone config for that dc,
have a look at samba_install_dir/private/dns/samba4.my.domain.zone
which includes all of the dns records for that zone and see which ones you are missing

Regards

Luk