On 05/25/2010 12:13 PM, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
Am 25.05.2010 12:24, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
Am 25.05.2010 12:14, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
Am 24.05.2010 21:47, Mike Leone wrote:

Tomasz,
How are you performing the join?

The "normal way": my Computer-> Properties -> Domain... (is it
possible
to join a Windows PC differently)?

You can join from the command line using the NETDOM utility.

Right.
Tried that as well, doesn't work for me.

I'll try to build Samba4 from scratch.

Didn't help with the newest git fetch and new setup - I'm still unable
to join Windows 2008 to Samba4 domain.

What more info should I provide?

The only way i can replicate your problem and get simmilar message, is by blocking access to port 389 both TCP and UDP on the samba4 host - it seems like enabling either (i.e. TCP or UDP) produces enter credentials dialog. Note that i have used Windows 7 rather than Srv2008

Regards

Luk