Hi,

I'm running a samba server (3.5.6 on Debian Squeeze 64 bits) as a PDC with Windows 7 64 bits clients.

Workstations successfully registered with the PDC, users can login, profiles are found and updated, network shares are all mounted during login (logon script = %G.bat) except for the home directory of the user.

Yet, if I try to manually add it to windows (net use Z: /HOME), it succeeds without complaining.

I don't really understand where the problem comes from. Anyone ?

Thanks,

Julien.