Le 26/07/2011 18:32, Dennis Dryden a écrit :
Hi,
What do your logon scripts look like?

Dennis

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Julien Celle<julien.ce...@sivalex.com>wrote:

Hi,

I'm running a samba server (3.5.6 on Debian Squeeze 64 bits) as a PDC with
Windows 7 64 bits clients.

Workstations successfully registered with the PDC, users can login,
profiles are found and updated, network shares are all mounted during login
(logon script = %G.bat) except for the home directory of the user.

Yet, if I try to manually add it to windows (net use Z: /HOME), it succeeds
without complaining.

I don't really understand where the problem comes from. Anyone ?

Thanks,

Julien.

Hi,

HOME share is 'homes' and path is '/home/%U'.
I tried it with '/home/%u', no difference.

I also have difficulties running scripts at startup: if I do not modify the 'EnableLinkedConnections' registry setting to '1', scripts in netlogon share are not run. In fact, If I only modify registry setting as suggested in http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7, I can join the domain, a user can login, but shares are not automatically mounted.

Manually calling the script in \\myserver\netlogon works.
Manually calling 'net use Z: /HOME' works.

Scripts are of the type %G.bat. Typical script is :

@echo off
net use Y: \\mypdc\theshare

They used to work perfectly with Windows XP clients.

Here is my smb.conf :

[global]
        dos charset = 850
        unix charset = UTF8
        display charset = UTF8

        workgroup = MYDOMAIN
        server string = %h server
        netbios name = mypdc

        interfaces = lo, eth0
        bind interfaces only = Yes

        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 20
        preferred master = Yes
        domain master = Yes
        local master = Yes
        security = user

        dns proxy = No

        wins support = Yes

        passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://ldapserver.domain.local/

        client NTLMv2 auth = Yes

        #log level = 3
        #debug timestamp = yes
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 1000

        name resolve order = wins lmhosts host bcast

        time server = Yes

#socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY SO_REUSEADDR IPTOS_THROUGHPUT SO_RCVBUF=32768 SO_SNDBUF=32768
        socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=32768 SO_SNDBUF=32768
#socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY SO_REUSEADDR IPTOS_THROUGHPUT SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192

        case sensitive = auto
        default case = lower
        preserve case = yes
        short preserve case = yes

        ldap ssl = start tls
        ldap passwd sync = Yes
        ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=domain,dc=local
        ldap delete dn = Yes
        ldap user suffix = ou=Users
        ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
        ldap idmap suffix = ou=Users
        ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
        ldap suffix = dc=sivalex,dc=local

        add user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -m "%u"
        delete user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-userdel "%u"
        add group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupadd -p "%g"
        delete group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupdel "%g"
        add user to group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m "%u" "%g"
delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -x "%u" "%g"
        set primary group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-usermod -g "%g" "%u"
        add machine script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w "%u"

        logon path = \\%L\profiles\%U
        logon drive = Z:
        logon home = \\%L\homes\%U
        logon script = "%G".bat