Hi,

I run a Samba Server on openSuSE 11.4 with LDAP Authentication Backend. appears to work fine. However, only some shares work on my Mac client boxes: for instance, i can browse my home directory on the Linux box (/home/ray), whereas other shares are simply empty ("r01" below) on the mac (but they are shown as connected).

[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        valid users = %S, %D%w%S
        browseable = No
        read only = No
        inherit acls = Yes
[r01]
        comment = r01
        path = /local/r01
        valid users = ray
        browseable = Yes
        read only = Yes
        inherit acls = Yes

I get errors like the one below when accessing the shares:

[2011/09/13 12:05:55.141244,  0] smbd/dir.c:304(dptr_close)
  Invalid key 0 given to dptr_close

I could not find anything useful googling for this.

Can anyone help me out here?

Cheers,
Ray