Which certificate you mean?
myuser.pem or the Kerberos certificate?

On 7/3/12 12:56 PM, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 12:25 +0300, Charalampos Anargyrou wrote:
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I could fill in the wiki if I manage to make it work :-)

I'm trying to test the Kerberos configuration with the certificates I
have created
I'm getting this error:

samba4kinit: krb5_pk_enterprise_certs: Failed to find PKINIT
certificate: Certificate not found

using this command:

samba4kinit --pk-user=FILE:/home/myuser/Downloads/myuser.pem --pk-enterprise

Does the error mean my certificates are wrong or does it mean I have not
configured kerberos properly?
My guess is that the client running samba4kinit isn't finding the
certificate correctly.