Zitat von fe...@epepm.cupet.cu:

Hi!

We want to replace an old Win2000 Server (PDC). As we've already some
Samba4 AD-Controllers up and running we would like to migrate to that
setup.

I think this is what you're looking for:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO/Join_a_domain_as_a_DC

Felix.

Thanks for all that helped - afaik the join of the domain worked, the servers will see each other, I can see the samba4-server in Domain Controllers tab in AD.

Two problem still exist:

How to move the DNS-Server from the Win2k-DC to the Samba4-Server? Ideally to a bind9-installation on the samba4-Server? When provisioning samba4 with a new domain I get the Bind9 config templates which work quite well. But on joining the exitent Win2k-Domain I didn't get these...

And when running "samba-tool drs showrepl" the "INBOUND NEIGHBORS" and "OUTBOUND NEIGHBORS" are both empty - otherwise the output seems to look ok. Is this ok?

Perhaps someone is able to help me over that last things.

regards

Lukas