Hi

I have been trying to replace my win 2003 DC with samba4 ADC , but i am getting the following error when i run samba-tool fsmo seize --role=all for all the 5 roles. I found that it is listed in Samba-Bugzilla – Bug 9461 as on 28/1/2013.Is there any patch been released after that or is there any patch which is planned for release.Any workaround to overcome this

[root@server1# samba-tool fsmo seize --role=schema
Attempting transfer...
FSMO transfer of 'schema' role successful
ERROR: Failed to initiate role seize of 'schema' role: objectclass: modify
message must have elements/attributes!

Thanks & Regards
Murali.S