Dear Thomas,

thanks for your answer.

for XP you need to patch the registry in order to cooperate with a Samba
PDC.

that is exactly what I have done and tried to explain with my words:

> They were told to do the reg hack "requiresignorseal" = 0, deactivate
> encryption (for client/server) change to use "LM and NTLM".
>
> These settings are already all done on my systems, but still I get the
> message.

I would love to hear some more specific ideas like:

> Can you help?
> How can I debug this?

Because Google doesnt tell more than I have read. I am trying to solve this problem now for 2 whole days. There is a chance that the solution is very very simple and I am blind for it now and that the solution is too complex that nobody here on the list has an idea.
I am praying for the first. :-)

bye
Daniel