Jerry Haltom wrote:

I have created a GPO similar program specifically for deploying
applications to workstations. Similar to how GPO can push software
packages.

I like to call it wpkg. (dpkg for Windows :)

It's very simple, but, very effective, and it works for more than MSI's.

Sounds very interesting. I take it you are about to offer it for inspection/download at some point in the near future? Or you are writing up some plan of action on how to write another (more comprehensive/flexible) one?
And we are all waiting very patiently. ;-) Good work! Keep it up!

Thanks for your efforts.

Urs Rau