Andrew Bartlett said the following on 15/10/03 07:22:
So called 'non unix account' support was removed prior to release. It
is not intended to return - certainly not in the guise perviously seen. You need an 'add machine script' and 'add user script' to fill in the
bits of LDAP.

Thanks for this info (and all the Samba team's hard work).

Generally, I like the idea that we might be able to do this without
scripts, but that's not possible at the moment.

Would be very good - one less thing to worry about :-).

Regards,
Ronny
--
Technical Director