Hi!

I'm using Samba 3.0 pdc with Debian Woody, LDAP and ACL-support. ACL works great, but if I try to ADD an acl-permission via windows security-tab there is none to choose from. It shows that my domain is selected and there are some basic users (Everyone, Authenticated users, CREATOR-OWNER etc.) that can be chosen, but no users or groups of mine.

Is this by design or am I missing something here?

I can however type the name of the user I want to add to the textfield and it works fine, only group names don't work.

--
Pirkka --