It does exist. On a Mandrake box, if you change to the profile directory:
cd /var/lib/samba/profiles/[username]
and then use
/../../../home/%U/Trash
then what you find is that you are in the /home/[username]/Trash directory which lies within the bounds of the homes share.

The idea was centralized trash. You must admit that it would be nice to be able to find all the trash in one place for one user. I've found that this really does not work very well though so I've already gone to the suggestion below.

Why not the suggested recycle:repository = .recycle/%U
Works like a charm.

| I can be reached on the following Instant Messenger services: |
| MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  AIM: WyteLi0n  ICQ: 123291844         |
| Y!: j_c_llings               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |