Eric Hines wrote:
> Geoff Scott wrote:
>
>> Eric Hines wrote:

>> The over view is this:
>> The way out of this mess from my point of veiw is to switch off dhcp
>> from the router/firewall.
>>

> How?  I can't switch off the router/firewall.

No of course not.
You mean to say that you can't get access to a web interface or commandline
on the router to configure it?  You might need to look at getting better
hardware / strongarming your ISP for info on the router if it is ISP
provided.

Can you show us your zone files for test.biz & 192.168.1.0?

What do your logs say for bind starting up?  Can you restart bind and watch
your logs?  Do you have any errors for it?

Regards Geoff Scott