Keith Warno wrote:
* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [29/07/2005 1028EDT]:

We're having an odd problem with connecting to Samba shares over a VPN with a Mac client.

[...]

Brian Daniels

Brian,
curious -- which VPN client are you using?  I know there were issue w/
Tiger and some versions of Cisco's client.

Keith

We have tried both IPSecuritas and VPN Tracker on the client machines. Both have the same errors. A google on that error message suggests that it is being generated in smbfs_smb.c in the Samba code.

One thing I forgot to mention - the Mac clients can connect without problems to a WinNT server, VPN or local. Dangit.

--
Brian Daniels