Hi all,
I have the same problem, now I add in my slapd.conf a checkpoint directive and
I'm waiting for the result. Do you have other suggest?

Regards Michael

Quoting Michael Gasch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

hi,

we had the same issues with openldap backend and bdb as backend. sometimes the backend broke and we had to recover the bdb db.

it seems to be an issue between openldap v2 + bdb 4.2 + DB_CONFIG + filesystem (now /var/lib/ldap is on a seperate partition and ext3) - currently this works for us

greez

Philip Washington wrote:
I have been testing with openldap_2.2.13-2 and have experience on 2 occasions lockups where the ldap server does not respond (slapcat will just hang). I have upgraded to openldap_2.2.13-4.
Is there a recommended version of openldap for SambaPDC?
Does anyone have a system in production using openldap_2.2.13-2 or openldap_2.2.13-4? I'm currently using samba3-20b any recommendations for a production system would be welcome.

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137